domingo, 1 de novembro de 2009

WE CAN


"So the simple answer to healing yourself is, learn to love who you are absolutely without any judgment at all.
"But," you say, “how can I do that, really? How can I love the unlovable?”
The easiest way to look at this is to say, “Why are there parts of me which I judge to be unlovable? Why is it that I often have thoughts of jealousy, of greed, of envy? Why is it that I am so afraid of being in lack? Why is it that I am terrified of not being enough?”
Well, you learned it very soon after birthing, this fear of not being enough. Indeed when you birthed yourself into this reality, you tapped into the unified field of consciousness. And the unified field of consciousness of humankind is about fear, really, about fear and the yearning to be whole, the yearning to truly know what love is, the yearning to be in eternal connectedness to Goddess-God."
P'taah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...